Team BOAA is looking for a new member!
Our close knit team is looking to welcome another member into the family.
If you think you have what it takes, contact Julie with your CV and cover letter by 31 Jan, 2018.
Part time position, 2-3 days ongoing
Based in Ballarat
$50,000 plus Super, Pro Rata
The role of the Marketing Manager is to contribute to developing and implementing the BOAA marketing campaign in the lead up to and duration of BOAA.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Contribution to development and implementing of long term marketing strategy
- Assisting with pre-festival event advertising (sponsorship, fundraising events, BOAA Merch, BOAA Learn, What’s in The Box, etc.)
- Assisting in cultivating and expanding sponsorship development and fulfilment
- Assisting with development and implementing of digital marketing strategy for festival period
- Liaising with tourism trade and industry
- Creating and expanding a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Liaising with media and advertising companies
- Adhering to budget
- Assisting with BOAA social media marketing and maintenance of sites, including expanding of social networking to the benefit of BOAA
- Monitor and report on productivity of marketing plans
- Assisting with specialized works required for major projects or events as and when required
Marketing Manager is expected to have:
- Demonstrated experience and success in the field
- Formal presentation skills
- Ability for strategic thinking and adaptability
- Ability to work well under the pressures and constraints of deadlines
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent record keeping, written and verbal communication skills
Marketing Manager must:
- Have the ability to remain strictly confidential when required
- Never compromise the integrity of BOAA
- Respect all people involved in BOAA, including artists, visitors and staff, free from any form of discrimination.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
Contact Julie with CV and cover letter by 31 Jan 2018.
BOAA is a family friendly organisation, we offer a flexible work schedule.
Learn more about the rest of TEAM BOAA here!!